Creating multimedia programmes with individuals who have lived through trauma and are survivors of abuse.
- Helping candidates to understand of the impact of filming with individuals who have experienced trauma.
- Looking at the production process and how individuals can be supported at every stage of a filming process in order for them to feel safe, supported, understood and in control of their shared experiences.
- Post production impact and support
- Social media, the internet and how to protect contributors to multimedia programmes.
- Exploring new approaches to recording with individuals who cannot be identified.