Presenting, promoting, evaluating, profile raising, educating, introducing:
Local and regional projects which have aimed to meet the needs of disadvantaged groups within communities or which have help bring communities together:
- Supporting and offering essential information advice and guidance to refugees and asylum seekers
- Documenting and evaluating transnational projects advising EU migrant workers living and working in the UK
- Presenting and celebrating church based projects reaching out and supporting the needs of communities they lie within.
- Evaluating large EU funded programmes training and skilling long term unemployed and disadvantaged individuals to be able to access the construction industry.
- Consulting many communities about community concerns, local and regional services, the environment, access, disability, safety etc.